samizdat-devel

Re: cms group requests more detail on wiki; timeframe: cms evaluations t

From: Dmitry Borodaenko
Subject: Re: cms group requests more detail on wiki; timeframe: cms evaluations to end nov; shortlist end dec
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2006 03:03:23 +0100

On 10/15/06, boud <address@hidden> wrote:
* "it's written too positively"

* "the comments are too short" (e.g. write more detailed explanations,
   not just "yes", maybe a link to a page with more detail for each entry?)

I went through the survey page and added a lot of new details, and
readjusted ratings here and there. Ratings may still need more
attention, but it can only be done in comparison to other candidates,
and most of them do not have ratings yet.

The key points are:
* end of nov for finishing evaluations
* end of dec for finishing shortlisting

i think this means we have until end of November to keep adding more info
on which parameters are present, how well they function, etc.

I've added as much detail as I could, let me know if some items need
even more. As it is, the only thing that we need to complete before
end of november would be a conclusion, weighing advantages and weak
spots of Samizdat and how the latter can be addressed.

--
Dmitry Borodaenko