samizdat-devel

Re: New snapshot: candidate 2 for 0.6.0

From: Dmitry Borodaenko
Subject: Re: New snapshot: candidate 2 for 0.6.0
Date: Sat, 25 Nov 2006 20:09:39 +0000

On 11/24/06, boud <address@hidden> wrote:
> Now the only thing left before the release is documentation. Boud, do
> you want CVS access for Samizdat home page?

If this means i can update the doc pages including the home page:

http://samizdat.nongnu.org/

then yes, please give me access. At the moment, a casual reader (e.g.
someone like me ;) gets the impression that development on samizdat
got stuck two years ago. The changes i recommend (sent earlier on this
list) are mostly very small but will show that the project is alive
and evolving. :)

Register an account on Savannah (https://savannah.gnu.org/), upload
your GnuPG and SSH public keys, and request to join Samizdat project.
You will be able to check in both web pages and source code (in
different CVS repositories), feel free to check in any documentation
and translations updates without prior notice, for Ruby code, send
your patches to this list for review first, unless it's a security
fix.

--
Dmitry Borodaenko