savannah-dev

[Savannah-dev] [bugs #6897] Change email adress of user

From: anonymous
Subject: [Savannah-dev] [bugs #6897] Change email adress of user
Date: Mon, 01 Dec 2003 05:28:18 -0500

This mail is an automated notification from the bugs tracker
 of the project: Savannah.

[bugs #6897] Full Item Snapshot:

Project: Savannah
Submitted by: 0
On: lun 01.12.2003 à 05:28

Category:  System Backend
Severity:  5 - Average
Fixed Release:
Affected release:

Original Submission:  When I try to change my email adress, the web page says I
will receive an email in order to confirm the change.

I receive two messages, one for the old email adress and one for the new one.
There seems to be a problem in the URL I need to go to confirm :

https://savannah.nongnu.org/account/change.php?item=email&update=1confirm_hash=$confirm_hash&step=confirm

I think the $confirm_hash should be changed to a specific ID, shoudn't it ?

For detailed info, follow this link:
<http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?func=detailitem&item_id=6897>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/