[Savannah-hackers-public] Re: *.nongnu.org fixed

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: [Savannah-hackers-public] Re: *.nongnu.org fixed
Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2005 20:44:31 +0200

Hi,

(please mention savannah-hackers-public when possible, I'm not the
only Savannah hacker :D)

Thanks for the quick work.

I have a question about symlinks. What about if in the future we
support VC such as GNU Arch that supports symlinks for keeping the
webpages? What are exactly the reasons against the use of symlinks?