[Savannah-hackers-public] Accessing savannah

From: Steven Rubin
Subject: [Savannah-hackers-public] Accessing savannah
Date: Tue, 01 Nov 2005 07:49:59 -0800

I've got a project at GNU ("Electric", a circuit-design system) and a Savannah project for it. This project has both the source-code and the GNU web page.

Unfortunately, I haven't accessed this in such a long time that all of my access methods are stale. I think the upgrade from SSH1 to SSH2 is part of the problem.

In any case, I need renewed access to Savannah for myself and my co-developer, Dmitry Nadezhin. How do we do this? I assume that we have to submit new keys, but how?

Thanks!

   -Steven Rubin