[Savannah-hackers-public] [ #262827] www.[non] webpages up

From: Justin Baugh via RT
Subject: [Savannah-hackers-public] [ #262827] www.[non] webpages updates
Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2005 13:12:09 -0500

> [beuc - Thu Dec 15 15:11:57 2005]:
> Hi,
> Apparently hourly updates are not working actually. I received several
> requests :/

They were working for some projects...strangely, it looks like some of
the CVS Root files had stranger contents than expected.

Sorry about that - I just verified that all the Root files are
corrected, so I believe everything should be working now (and will
update at the next hourly update). I'll verify after the next update to
be sure.

Justin Baugh (baughj at gnu dot org)
Systems Administrator
Free Software Foundation