[Savannah-hackers-public] Savannah aliases

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: [Savannah-hackers-public] Savannah aliases
Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2006 00:11:45 +0100

Hi,

I cleaned-up the Apache configuration at Savannah.

Problem is: the 'default' website is now audio-video.gnu.org, instead
of sv.gnu.org.
(technically this is because I use the "sites-available" Apache2-style
layout, which loads audio-video before sv.gnu.org)

To fix it cleanly, I need your help. Can you give me the list of
Savannah aliases (such as sv, savana, savanah...) from the DNS, for
both savannah.gnu.org and savannah.nongnu.org?

I can also rename the 'audio-video' config file to 'zzz-audio-video'
but that's a bit ugly :)