[Savannah-hackers-public] Re: [gnu.org #279148] News: Licenses clarifica

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: [Savannah-hackers-public] Re: [gnu.org #279148] News: Licenses clarification
Date: Sat, 25 Mar 2006 10:17:38 +0100

Thank you for your answer - that sounds quite logic indeed.

I never actually saw any application that uses a stand-alone manual as
a source for contextual help - it was a general question.

I'll also remember that you are no legal advice. How may I refer to
the help you provide us with?

savannah.gnu.org