[Savannah-hackers-public] Re: decommissioning packages

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: [Savannah-hackers-public] Re: decommissioning packages
Date: Sat, 12 May 2007 21:19:09 +0200

On Sat, May 12, 2007 at 01:58:55PM -0500, Karl Berry wrote:
>     - switch to non-GNU
>
> It's not exactly non-GNU, either.  It's old-GNU.  If creating a third
> type seems wrong or isn't practical, I think we should just leave them
> as GNU.

Yes, that currently sounds not practical to me, because this is the
same configuration as non-GNU, so this is yet another thing to
configure when there's a site-wide change. Plus, this is puts them on
a proeminent place on the frontpage as an independent category
("Latest old-GNU packages: ...").

Hopefully we'll add project tags in Savane so as to distinguish system
configuration and semantic value of project types :)