[Savannah-hackers-public] womb/gnits checkin failure

From: Karl Berry
Subject: [Savannah-hackers-public] womb/gnits checkin failure
Date: Sat, 12 May 2007 18:16:40 -0500

I can't check something in to the womb/gnits software repo.  I don't
understand.  I can commit to womb/gnumaint, and the womb web pages repo.

The initial checkout goes fine, as far as I can see:
$ cvs -z1 -d:ext:address@hidden:/sources/womb co gnits
cvs checkout: Updating gnits
U gnits/ChangeLog
U gnits/fdl.texi
U gnits/gnits-make-stds.texi
U gnits/gnits.texi

Then I edit some files and do:
$ cvs com -m'gnits is moribund' ChangeLog  gnits.texi

It simply hangs.  When I do CTRL-C, I get the usual:
Killed by signal 2.
 [commit aborted]: received interrupt signal

Help?

Thanks,
Karl