[Savannah-hackers-public] lists.gnu.org access

From: Karl Berry
Subject: [Savannah-hackers-public] lists.gnu.org access
Date: Tue, 15 May 2007 16:49:20 -0500

Hello Sylvain and all,

Would it be ok for Bob Proulx <address@hidden> to have access to
lists.gnu.org?  He is a vital part of the whole antispam / list cleanup
effort, often tries to help list owners with tracking down problems,
etc. and it would be helpful for him to be able to look at the logs,
actual mailman data, etc.

I don't know who I'm supposed to ask or if there's an official procedure
for this, so I'm starting here :).  (Technically I could just do it
myself, but that did not seem like a good idea!)

Thanks,
Karl