Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] takeaction.html,v cvs log edited

From: Karl Berry
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] takeaction.html,v cvs log edited
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2007 16:26:49 -0500

    Maybe you cab forward this request to the list?

He didn't say anything but the usual "please get my email address of
the web page".

    As far as I understand you edited your own commit message

It was actually Yavor who made the original commit, but yes, that's the
one.

    Who is Yavor? :)

Yavor Doganov <address@hidden> (his email address is well-known :)
originally worked on translating www.gnu.org into Bulgarian.  After he
sent several excellent bug reports to webmasters, I asked him if he
would like to join webmasters and help with the general work.  He
agreed, and he has done at least as much as anyone else since then, and
more than most.  He's also an all-around nice guy.

    Ok, as far as I'm concerned I usually don't spend time removing
    references to e-mails but since you "published" it w/o his consent
    that was delicate.

I feel the same.

Thanks,
karl