[Savannah-hackers-public] trueprint

From: Karl Berry
Subject: [Savannah-hackers-public] trueprint
Date: Fri, 7 Sep 2007 11:02:31 -0500

1) I'm not sure if Ignacio Nin (the new trueprint maintainer) has a
   savannah account yet.  I'm talking to him about various other things,
   so I'll take care of that too.

2) How hard is it to rename a project?  It's "gnutrueprint" on savannah,
   but the mailing lists and ftp directory and FSD entry are all
   "trueprint".  It would be nice if we can make them consistent.  In
   the past I've pushed the rename on everything else, but in this case
   it seemed worth asking.

Thanks,
Karl