Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] Subversion Bounty

From: Noah Slater
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] Subversion Bounty
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2007 19:41:54 +0000

On 29/11/2007, Sylvain Beucler <address@hidden> wrote:
> So the best would be to offer a bounty for implementing this
> automation. As this is payment for code that will run on GNU Savannah,
> it needs to be done by somebody the FSF trusts.

Okay, I am prepared to offer a bounty of $400 to get this done properly.

As a caveat, I would like commit messages to be able to close bugs. So
that, for example, I could check-in a change with the message "Frobbed
the FooBar, Closed: #3454" and it would close issue #3454 in Savannah.

I won't be able to pay this until January, preferably 1st February 2008.

Let me know what the FSF thinks,

--
Noah Slater <http://www.bytesexual.org/>

"Creativity can be a social contribution, but only in so
far as society is free to use the results." - R. Stallman