[Savannah-hackers-public] [gnu.org #348523] Mapping Savannah projects to

From: Joshua Ginsberg via RT
Subject: [Savannah-hackers-public] [gnu.org #348523] Mapping Savannah projects to http://www.gnu.org/server/standards/translations/X/
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2007 14:20:47 -0500

Hi Sylvain --

Sorry for the delayed response here -- I'd been out sick all last week.

So if I'm understanding you correctly, you've got a bunch of new CVS
repositories that you'd like nadesico to check out and map to
http://www.gnu.org/server/standards/translations/<foo>/ -- is that correct?

If so, not a huge deal -- just give me the rubric for the cvs repository
structure and I'll add it to the existing checkout mechanism.

-jag

--
Joshua Ginsberg <address@hidden>
Free Software Foundation - Senior Systems Administrator