[Savannah-hackers-public] address@hidden: Obstacle to helping Savannah]

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: [Savannah-hackers-public] address@hidden: Obstacle to helping Savannah]
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2008 14:43:23 +0100

Hey,

Anybody remember answering to this guy?
Maybe that was on IRC?

----- Forwarded message from Richard Stallman <address@hidden> -----

From: Richard Stallman <address@hidden>
To: address@hidden
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2008 03:27:13 -0500
Subject: [Savannah-help-public] Obstacle to helping Savannah

Someone who decided not to help on Savannah wrote to me and said:

    I was told that I needed to run it locally.  I was told that it could
    take months or a year of experimenting and getting to know Savane on a
    local machine before I could help with Savannah.

    That is probably why you are short on help. ;)

Perhaps he has misunderstood, but could you tell me more about
this situation?  Can you show me the response you send to people
who offer to help administer Savannah?

----- End forwarded message -----