[Savannah-hackers-public] savannah (not) out of space

From: Karl Berry
Subject: [Savannah-hackers-public] savannah (not) out of space
Date: Sun, 23 Mar 2008 16:45:19 -0500

I believe this "no space left on device" is a savannah issue somewhere,
since I see it happening from any client machine and any repository.  It
just started maybe a couple hours ago.  Unfortunately, looking at the df
output on savannah, no filesystem is anywhere close to being full,
including /dev/shm and the like.

There is an old thread from 3002 mentioning "ramfs", but I don't see
that being used now.

Baffled,