Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] Re: CVS server clogged up

From: Martin Pool
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] Re: CVS server clogged up
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2008 10:52:19 +1000

On Wed, Apr 9, 2008 at 6:09 PM, Sylvain Beucler <address@hidden> wrote:
>  Well, this is not an advertising mailing list, and has little
>  relevance to the discussion.
>
>  I don't want to developers of each VCS around selling their project
>  whenever there's mention of the competition.

Yes, I've seen long threads in that pattern enough times before in
other places, though generally not posted myself.  I apologize for
contributing to it here.

>  > It's now supported on Savannah
>
>  Well, no :/ Currently we'd mainly need people to contribute actual
>  support in Savane (preferably with multi-repositories support and with
>  a way to setup commit notifications).

I said that based on Richard's communication that it was working on
Savannah but more should be done to support it.

So are you talking mostly about administrative setup on savannah, or
adding support for it to the gforge code?

--
Martin <http://launchpad.net/~mbp/>