Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] mercurial ssh access issues

From: Aleix Conchillo Flaqué
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] mercurial ssh access issues
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2008 09:57:45 +0200

On Tue, Apr 22, 2008 at 9:14 AM, Sylvain Beucler <address@hidden> wrote:
>  No, I mean, in what user context did this happen? How do you reproduce
>  the bug?

I do not have the qemu image right here, but I got that error for the
admin user who didn't have any configured ssh key. I'll double check

>  I hadn't noticed a first glance. What is 'dispatch' meant for?

Honestly, I am not sure. I had a look at the code and it does lots of
things but at the end it's seems to only execute the command. So, I
think that the only thing that hg-ssh does is to check for allowed
repos (hg-ssh arguments), check for a valid mercurial command and
execute it. This, in fact, could be done in perl.

As I said, I will need to look at it in more detail.