[Savannah-hackers-public] support for repository(ies) contact/descriptio

From: Aleix Conchillo Flaqué
Subject: [Savannah-hackers-public] support for repository(ies) contact/description
Date: Sat, 7 Jun 2008 09:39:47 +0200

Hi,

I've started adding support for editing repository contact/description
this afternoon. Before I continue adding code, I would like to comment
the details.

I have created a new database table with the following structure:

CREATE TABLE `repository` (
 `repo_id` INT( 11 ) NOT NULL auto_increment,
 `group_id` INT( 11 ) NOT NULL default '0',
 `repo_name` VARCHAR( 255 ) default NULL,
 `repo_contact` VARCHAR( 255 ) default NULL,
 `repo_description` VARCHAR( 255 ) default NULL,
 `is_cvs` CHAR( 1 ) NOT NULL default '0',
 `is_arch` CHAR( 1 ) NOT NULL default '0',
 `is_svn` CHAR( 1 ) NOT NULL default '0',
 `is_git` CHAR( 1 ) NOT NULL default '0',
 `is_hg` CHAR( 1 ) NOT NULL default '0',
 `is_bzr` CHAR( 1 ) NOT NULL default '0',
 `is_default` CHAR( 1 ) NOT NULL default '0',
 PRIMARY KEY (`repo_id`),
 KEY `idx_repo_group_id` (`group_id`)
);

That is, a list of repositories for each group (this allows multiple
repos) and a default repo per group (is_default). Every repository
entry will tell the repository type (is_git, is_hg...).

Then I have added an entry for each repository type under "Source
Code" in pagemenu.php. So, we have "Manage Git Repositories", "Manage
Mercurial Repositories" and so on.

All this menu entries point to project/admin/repoadmin.php? repo=xxx&group_id=xxx

I am not sure about the "repo=xxx" argument. Another option is just
have one entry for all the repo types, "Manage Repositories" and list
all the repositories there (separated by types).

Any comments?

Aleix