Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] Suggestions for sidebar links

From: Karl Berry
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] Suggestions for sidebar links
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2008 12:14:05 -0500

    That's a request from RMS, because sometimes people are not clever
    enough to find the CVS instructions and ask the Emacs mailing list.

I doubt that any such people are helped by the link in the sidebar, but
ok, whatever, not worth taking up rms's time debating it.

    I'm in favor of keeping 'GNU' and 'FSF' separate concepts :)

I completely agree.  And right now they are mixed: the "Free Software
Directory" contains mostly non-GNU software.

    administration/content/gnu-content/menu.txt

Thank you very much for that.  I just committed some changes:

- remove webmaster block
- add FSF block
- some rewordings/different links

See what you think, happy to make further changes/reversions ...

Thanks,
Karl