[Savannah-hackers-public] [gnu.org #365733] Helping Improve Savannah Vol

From: Matt Lee via RT
Subject: [Savannah-hackers-public] [gnu.org #365733] Helping Improve Savannah Volunteer
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2008 12:06:13 -0400

Here's a potential volunteer for you! - andrew.b.coleman [at] gmail.com

> My name is Andrew Coleman, and I'm interested in volunteering some
> time to helping improve savannah. I'm an experienced PHP/MySQL
> developer, among other things. My resume is attached in ascii format
> to this email.
>
> Let me know if there's anything I can do to help!

Andrew Coleman

Objective:
Seeking employment with emphasis on quality, by an employer that will
make best use of my development skills. Always striving to expand my
mastery of my craft, and doing quality work in the process.

Education:
    -Midwestern State University  (2006 - 2010)
     Bachelor's of Science degree in Computer Science, with a minor in
Mathematics.

Experience:
Mainstreet Logo: IT Developer  (June 2008 – Current)
    -Developing and maintaining e-commerce solutions website

ContactPoint Solutions: Junior Programmer  (May 2007 – Sept. 2007)
    -Developed , maintained, and debugged intra-net sales tracking and
mentoring application MobileMini, as well as other projects
    -Regular status updates with clientele

Midwestern State University: Lab Assistant  (Spring 2007)
    -Developed the Computer Science website.
    -Developed generic class management site, complete with database.
    -Established the official university Linux Lab.
    -Began setup of the university's Beowulf Cluster.

Extra-Curricular Activities:
    -Developing a Free and Open Source Internet Relay Chat Bot/Bouncer
in Python: http://code.google.com/p/slimpybot/
    -Participated in the Association of Computing Machinery's
International Collegiate Programming Competition in 2007

Additional Skills:
    -PHP 7+ years
    -MySQL 6+ years
    -(X)HTML 7+ years