Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] [gnu.org #374779] Commits to the "www" web

From: Yavor Doganov via RT
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] [gnu.org #374779] Commits to the "www" web repository do not propagate
Date: Fri, 05 Sep 2008 13:49:08 -0400

Sylvain Beucler wrote:

> Hmmm,
>
> 'www-test' is disabled, now that we have proper on-commit replication.
>
> Yavor, are you talking about 'www-test' or 'www' (or both)?

I was talking about 'www'.  I don't care about 'www-test' since the
time when propagation www-test->www started to happen every 15 mins
(which rendered 'www-test' more or less uselless, IMHO).

For example -- when the Fry video was published, numerous localized
gnu.org homepages were updated to include it (and the link to /fry),
but these changes did not propagate at all.

Now everything seems to work properly for www (as of yesterday, it
seems).