Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] redirecting download areas

From: Karl Berry
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] redirecting download areas
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2008 17:50:03 -0500

    - "ok, this is most probably 'sftp', as it's a SFTP-based access"

I would never have guessed that the Apache configuration was in the sftp
vserver!  I suppose we could have gotten there eventually by brute force
search if you were unavailable, but if you can bring yourself to write a
sentence about how each of the vservers is actually used, that would go
a long way towards demystifying the savannah setup, at least for me.

Right now https://savannah.gnu.org/maintenance/VirtualPrivateServer
merely talks about different vserver packages, apparently ancient
history.  vservers.txt goes into lots of nice details about the install,
but again, I don't see anything about what jobs each actually performs.

Anyway, thanks for all the details.

karl