Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] Savannah project collaboration offer

From: Federico Gimenez
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] Savannah project collaboration offer
Date: Sun, 28 Sep 2008 02:58:46 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

I have attached a patch for https://savannah.gnu.org/support/?105994, to be
applied to the file
savane/frontend/php/include/trackers_run/admin/editqueryforms.php (renamed
to editqueryforms.php.old).
http://www.nabble.com/file/p19710224/editqueryforms.php.105994.diff
editqueryforms.php.105994.diff

The post variables names are defined in a separate array. Then you can check
if there is a col width associated with a field before trying to use that
col width (for example, the combo boxes have no col width associated).

Let me know if this works for you and if the patch is correctly generated ;)

Cheers,

Federico