[Savannah-hackers-public] [Sharif Oerton via RT] [gnu.org #382445] Volun

From: John Sullivan
Subject: [Savannah-hackers-public] [Sharif Oerton via RT] [gnu.org #382445] Volunteering to help with Savannah
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2008 16:28:16 -0400

I have not written back to Sharif except to say that I passed on his
contact information. Could one of you follow up, or let me know what I
should say?

--- Begin Message --- Subject: [gnu.org #382445] Volunteering to help with Savannah Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2008 15:31:39 -0400
A NEW TICKET HAS BEEN CREATED, REPLIES GO TO REQUESTORS BY DEFAULT.

Mon Oct 13 15:31:39 2008: Request 382445 was acted upon.
Transaction: Ticket created by address@hidden
       Queue: campaigns