Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] autoredirect for savannah downloads

From: Karl Berry
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] autoredirect for savannah downloads
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2008 17:30:05 -0600

    OK, I first read the mail too quickly and didn't understand that I had
    to do something now.

Glad you reread it :).  Sorry for not being clearer.

    It will be much easier for me to understand what to do if I can see
    the final configuration, which is probably the Apache configuration

I asked Randy to send the information to the list.

    Karl, can you tell me what's your progress with the mirmon

I have not done anything since my last mail.  There is enough there to
test with now, as far as I know.  It will be easy to set up the "real"
list and the cron job once the Apache support is there, but I didn't
want to spend time on that until it was clear it was really going to

No doubt it will take some coordination between us to work out all the
details when the time comes, but I don't expect this to be a problem :).