Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] Re: approving projects

From: Vivek Varghese Cherian
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] Re: approving projects
Date: Fri, 5 Dec 2008 14:06:29 +0530

On Fri, Dec 5, 2008 at 1:50 PM, Sylvain Beucler <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi,

Sorry, I added you as project member (but not project admin) so you
can assign projects to you and mark them as "under review".

"Approved project to be reviewed" is used for project approved by an
admin but that require a review later on, most probably because they
didn't have source code yet. I added a new status "Need Admin" if you
need to mark projects.

It's best to use a mailing list to contact other hackers, check
http://savannah.gnu.org/maintenance/SavannahHackersCommunication

Cheers,

On Thu, Dec 04, 2008 at 11:55:49PM -0500, Nicodemo Alvaro wrote:
> I seemed to have been given some technician and manager privileges on
> Savannah without an introduction on how I can help. I talked to
> someone on irc and claims it may have been a mistake that I had been
> added.
>
> If I were given these privileges for more efficiently approving of the
> projects, I would appreciate specific instructions on how I would go
> about this.
>
> I changed the Category option from "Project Approval" to "Approved for
> Projects to be Reviewed" on task 8883.
>
> http://savannah.gnu.org/task/index.php?8883

Hi Sylvian,

Can you update me on the status of my application to the volunteer for the Savannah Hackers a few days ago ?

Thanks,
--
Vivek Varghese Cherian

Website : http://vivekvc.freeshell.org
Blog: http://vivekvc.wordpress.com/
IRC: Vivek and ViveKVC on both Freenode and OFTC