[Savannah-hackers-public] Request for information.

From: Vivek Varghese Cherian
Subject: [Savannah-hackers-public] Request for information.
Date: Fri, 5 Dec 2008 14:18:36 +0530

Hi,

I am Vivek Varghese Cherian and I presently work with Professor Nagarjuna (also the Chairman of FSF-India) at the Homi Bhaba Center for Science Education at the Tata Institute of Fundamental Research. Professor Nagarjun is also the maintainer of the GNU Project named Gnowsys (www.gnu.org/software/gnowsys/))

He wanted me to inquire how an email was sent to his personal mail address every time a ticket is raised at the GNU Savannah.

If it is a specific script that is performing this, we would like to access this script so that we can use it for some of our internal applications.

Regards.
--
Vivek Varghese Cherian

Website : http://vivekvc.freeshell.org
Blog: http://vivekvc.wordpress.com/
IRC: Vivek and ViveKVC on both Freenode and OFTC