Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] Revisiting hosted wiki software

From: Nicodemo Alvaro
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] Revisiting hosted wiki software
Date: Fri, 2 Jan 2009 15:29:28 -0500

On Fri, Jan 2, 2009 at 8:50 AM, Noah Slater <address@hidden> wrote:

> My experience developing CouchDB with a public wiki [1] has convinced me that
> it
> can be a tremendously powerful tool for collecting and aggregating tips, help,
> advice, and literature about a software project.
>
> Is there a case we could make to Stallman? If he were to accept, would this be
> technically feasible or desirable by the Savannah hackers?

What would you do with this wiki that would be different from Savannah
Maintenance wiki that I believe is open to the public? Are you
speaking for just for Savannah itself or all project owners?

https://savannah.gnu.org/maintenance/FrontPage

--
Nicodemo Alvaro
The FSF continues to fight software patents.