Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] Re: [task #8857] Submission of ka-Map! 2

From: Lorenzo Becchi
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] Re: [task #8857] Submission of ka-Map! 2
Date: Thu, 05 Feb 2009 11:21:55 +0100

Thanks all,

Sylvain Beucler wrote:

Some extra license notice are included in those files. I think the
COPYING.TXT should account and include the licenses for those.

I guess we can let it pass, provided there's a clear explanation of
where the source code comes from and how it was assembled.

can I do it as first commit on SVN or should I submit again the tar ball?

Lorenzo