[Savannah-hackers-public] savannah register digest a little wierd

From: Nicodemo Alvaro
Subject: [Savannah-hackers-public] savannah register digest a little wierd
Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2009 13:51:28 -0500

I sent a message through Savannah and the Digest sent a different
message as though it were from me. It was in Savannah-register-public
Digest, Vol 50, Issue 23. This is a snip of what I got from Savannah
Register Public Digest.

Just one question. Which version of the GPL do you plan on using?

Message: 3

it seems GPL version 2.

 Message sent via/by Savannah