[Savannah-hackers-public] Re: Savannah download stats progress

From: Alex Fernandez
Subject: [Savannah-hackers-public] Re: Savannah download stats progress
Date: Fri, 8 May 2009 22:20:31 +0200

Hi Sylvain,

On Fri, May 8, 2009 at 1:50 PM, Sylvain Beucler <address@hidden> wrote:
> I haven't heard from you for a while, I hope everything is ok :)

Yes, everything is fine, thank you. I hope everything is fine for you too! :D

> I think it has been a month now since you offered to ask for the
> stats, and you showed a good understanding of the problem, and started
> work on analysing and gathering the logs. So I think we can grant you
> access to Savannah :)

I am still interested in the project. I have to say, I am a bit
disappointed about the response to my queries. Not so much about
mirror maintainers, who as a diverse lot cannot be expected to have a
uniform answer (and are doing an excellent task distributing Free
software). We can work around mirrors by setting up per-link
redirection instead of per-page. Do you think we can go ahead on that
front?

My disappointment is more about address@hidden I don't know, maybe
nobody looks at that mailbox, we are all busy people; but we have got
no answer at all. Is there any other address I can go to with our
little project? I am willing to continue pestering people around
@gnu.org.

> Please reply or join #savannah for the next steps :)

There you go!

Thanks,

Alex.