Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] Re: Git hooks and setup for GNU Herds

From: Davi Leal
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] Re: Git hooks and setup for GNU Herds
Date: Mon, 25 May 2009 19:19:45 +0100

Jim Meyering wrote:
> >   * cia:  $project = 'gnuherds';
> >           $dest_email = 'address@hidden';
>
> You're all set, except it looks like the git-cia script has no option to
> use anything other than the project name, which is gnuherds-app.
>
> Since the script is used by other projects, it'd be easiest if you can
> just use that default.

Thanks!  We have created a new project at CIA with the gnuherds-app name, so
that the Savannah CIA client script can work rightly.

IMHO we should create a Savannah task entry to take note about this issue, so
that something different to the project-name can be used, filling it in a
textbox in the coming improved Savannah webapp.