Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] gnu webpages doc?

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] gnu webpages doc?
Date: Sat, 25 Jul 2009 10:49:37 +0200

Hi,

That stanza predates my involvement in Savannah so it certainly needs
an update :)

The file with that information is in gnu-content/cvs/index.txt .
Do you want to edit it?

cvs -d:pserver:address@hidden:/web/administration co administration/content/

You can detect the group type using $project->getType() or
$project->getTypeName().