[Savannah-hackers-public] switchtraf, weathercli

From: Nicodemo Alvaro
Subject: [Savannah-hackers-public] switchtraf, weathercli
Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2009 21:48:40 -0500

SwitchTraf documentation is licensed under GNU FDL 1.1, and does not
specify (or later). It claims the documentation scripts are licensed
under the GNU GPL version 2, and also does not specify (or later).

Here is the excerpt of what I am talking about.

Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document
under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.1;
with the Front-Cover Texts being "Original Author: Mariano
Spadaccini", and with no Back-Cover Texts. A copy of the license is
included in the section entitled "GNU Free Documentation License".

All scripts in this tutorial are covered by the GNU General Public
License. The scripts are free source; you can redistribute them and/or
modify them under the terms of the GNU General Public License as
published by the Free Software Foundation, version 2 of the License.

Weathercli looks like an intersting bash script that makes use of
wget; however it uses a website I think is non-free to retrieve the
main content http://www.weatherbug.com/ . I think we should close that
one.

--
Nicodemo