Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] * See wiki * is not clear

From: Sebastian Gerhardt
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] * See wiki * is not clear
Date: Fri, 28 Aug 2009 09:15:31 +0200

Hi Nicodemo,

I agree, it's currently frustrating both for the admins (pointing out
same issues again and again) and the users (waiting very long and don't
know why).

I am going to compile a page where all our customary
requirements are listed in one single list. Then we can remove the
other checkboxes on the register page and accentuate that single link.

My suggestion is to get the following message somehow across to the
applicant on the register page (not literally):
"Your project will not be approved until all requirements applicable on
this list are met. So you had better spent the 5 minutes to check it or
be prepared to wait some weeks."

Sebastian