[Savannah-hackers-public] outsourced license

From: Sebastian Gerhardt
Subject: [Savannah-hackers-public] outsourced license
Date: Fri, 25 Sep 2009 07:34:12 +0200

some projects, TextExtractor, Nachos, ..., have source files without an
elaborate license statement on top. Instead they simply point to a license file
within the project:

"See LICENSE file for licensing".

So you basically have to modify only one location if you want to change the
license, but it is also a bit ambiguous.

I wonder if this meets Savannah requirements or whether we should tell the
applicants to be more specific.

Jetzt freischalten unter