Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] Review of overkill: https://savannah.gnu.o

From: Nicodemo Alvaro
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] Review of overkill: https://savannah.gnu.org/task/?9812
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 2009 17:56:43 -0400

On Tue, 27 Oct 2009 18:45:50 +0100
Sebastian Gerhardt <address@hidden> wrote:

> "Please note that I am not a member of the Savannah administration team.
> I only try to help you to resolve all remaining issues in this project
> submission that I could find. If all hosting requirements for Savannah
> are met, an admin will approve this submission."
> you point out one problem and another person comes by and says "You are
> wrong, this is not a requirement".

May I make the suggestion that you both use the script provided for
this task? You will find savannah.el attached to this e-mail.

It's the normal script that Savannah Administrators are supposed to
use. You can find directions in the comments of the file. This version
I am sending you is the emacs version.

--
Nicodemo