[Savannah-hackers-public] [gnu.org #447573] method to update dns for sav

From: Ward Vandewege via RT
Subject: [Savannah-hackers-public] [gnu.org #447573] method to update dns for savannah-hackers
Date: Wed, 04 Nov 2009 21:26:53 -0500

Hi Sylvian,

> [beuc - Mon Oct 19 10:08:48 2009]:
> - ns1.gnu.org refuses requests for dl.sv.gnu.org:
>
>   $ host dl.sv.gnu.org ns1.gnu.org
>   Using domain server:
>   Name: ns1.gnu.org
>   Address: 199.232.41.12#53
>   Aliases:
>
>   Host dl.sv.gnu.org.formation.cliss21.org not found: 5(REFUSED)
>

> - audio-video neither:
>
>   $ host audio-video.gnu.org ns1.gnu.org
>   Using domain server:
>   Name: ns1.gnu.org
>   Address: 199.232.41.12#53
>   Aliases:
>
>   Host audio-video.gnu.org.formation.cliss21.org not found: 5(REFUSED)

These issues are now also resolved. I believe this was the last of the
outstanding DNS issues.

I have just gone over the gnu.org and nongnu.org zone files once more
and made double sure there were no longer any records in there that
belong in your zone files. I found a number of them but I believe they
should mostly have been covered in your zone files already. Anyway; if
something is suddenly missing you can add it to your own zonefiles...
Let us know if you have any further problems.

Thanks,
Ward.

--
Ward Vandewege <address@hidden>