[Savannah-hackers-public] Savannah FOSDEM presentation

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: [Savannah-hackers-public] Savannah FOSDEM presentation
Date: Sat, 30 Jan 2010 11:45:19 +0100

Hi,

I need to submit my slides for the 15mn presentation within around 7h.

You can find a copy here - comments welcome :)
http://beuc.net/tmp/savannah-fosdem-2010-lightning-talk.odp
http://beuc.net/tmp/savannah-fosdem-2010-lightning-talk.pdf

(pity I can't get the PDF export to have a better quality for
pictures, I'm already at maximum in OOo export options)

I'll give the talk in exactly 1 week, so if you have suggestions past
the 7h deadline, we still can discuss it for the oral part.