Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] Help need in Savannah

From: Sebastian Gerhardt
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] Help need in Savannah
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2010 23:33:21 +0100

Hi,

as far as I am concerned, the project is licensed in agreement with
Savannah's requirements.

The only blocking issue I see is the link to the QCAD website in the
README, where the proprietary version is advertised.

It was my understanding that it was to the maintainer's turn to fix it
in the submission.

Regards,
Sebastian