[Savannah-hackers-public] Hosting Apache 2.0 JavaScript code

From: Alex Fernandez
Subject: [Savannah-hackers-public] Hosting Apache 2.0 JavaScript code
Date: Wed, 7 Apr 2010 01:36:49 +0200

Hi,

I am using a package called jsMath:
  http://www.math.union.edu/~dpvc/jsMath/welcome.html
So that eLyXer uses it as an (optional) math backend. To let users see
how the results would look I have put up a page:
  http://www.nongnu.org/elyxer/math-jsmath.html
but I need to host the different JavaScript files that make up jsMath
in the same server as this page, namely nongnu.org. jsMath is free
software, but unfortunately licensed under the Apache 2.0 license:
  http://www.nongnu.org/elyxer/jsMath/
So technically I need to host this Apache 2.0 code in nongnu.org,
although just for demonstration purposes (there is no other way as
browsers have a policy of not loading js code from a different site).
Mind you, users and developers cannot use this code for their own
purposes; they would need to download and install jsMath independently
in case they want to use it.

Is this OK, or do I need to find another solution?

Thanks,

Alex.