[Savannah-hackers-public] New Savannah volunteers (bzr support)

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: [Savannah-hackers-public] New Savannah volunteers (bzr support)
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2010 15:25:20 +0200

Hello,

Tashio and Paul volunteered to work on bzr at Savannah, even though
they lacked direction until now so I'm doing that right now.

Tashio and Paul were introduced to me this way:
"Toshio is the administrator for the Fedora bzr hosting service, and
has offered to help with the initial setup; Paul is one of the
developers of the Launchpad code hosting service; so both are well
versed in bzr deployments and of good character and reputation."

Tashio, Paul:

- Can you anwer this mail and write a couple sentence about your
  motivations?

- Read http://savannah.gnu.org/maintenance/HowToBecomeASavannahHacker
  (more aimed at project moderators) and
  http://savannah.gnu.org/maintenance/SavannahHackersCommunication to
  get an overview of how we work, and
  http://savannah.gnu.org/maintenance/SavannahArchitecture to get an
  idea of how we're installed.

- Tashio send a rsa key on the list, but not Paul, please send your
  keys.

- Before we give you access to Savannah, you need to agree with the
  rule: What you break, you fix.  Let us know if you accept the rule
  :)