Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] Setting up bzr+ssh on Savannah.

From: Karl Fogel
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] Setting up bzr+ssh on Savannah.
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2010 15:41:02 -0400

Sylvain Beucler wrote:
>Robert Collins wrote:
>>I pinged the two volunteers late last week - they haven't had an ACK
>>about their logins to progress it further.
>
> Karl has root access and I already gave me quite some information
> about how Savannah works, so you can add the SSH keys and pass on the
> information.

I said a long time ago saying that I was off this -- I don't have any
time to work on it.  All progress I made is publicly posted.  See:

http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/savannah-hackers-public/2010-05/msg00024.html

http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/savannah-hackers-public/2010-06/msg00015.html

http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/savannah-hackers-public/2010-05/threads.html#00001

-Karl