Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] getting gawk-diffs mailing list?

From: Karl Berry
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2011 23:52:24 GMT

        Recipient address: address@hidden
        Reason: Remote SMTP server has rejected address

Glad you noticed.  Looks like we have to ask the sysadmins.  I set it up
through the usual savannah web interface for project admins (gawk >
mailing lists > configure), which (as far as I know) ends up calling
~list/mycreate_list.pl on lists.gnu.org, which ends up running the
newlist mailman program.

I created another list (fontutils-commits) at the same time.  Sending to
the -request address for that doesn't work, either.

On the other hand, looking at the log on lists (savannah_wrapper.log), I
see address@hidden was created with that same process on Nov 24,
and address@hidden *does* work for that.  So evidently
something changed, and I don't think it was on the savannah side.

Sorry,
karl