Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] Stepping Down of Savannah Maintenance

From: Michael J. Flickinger
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] Stepping Down of Savannah Maintenance
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2011 16:04:44 -0500

Sylvain,

I'd love for you to stay, if you decide to change your mind...

In the case that you actually want to stay away from the project, I'll
devote more time to sysadmin'ing Savannah and step in where you left off.

I've been getting back into the groove of getting back-end support requests done anyways.

Hope all is well,

Michael

Sylvain Beucler wrote:
Hi,

I hereby step down from my unofficial position of Savannah maintainer.

I've been contributing for 7 years and now I feel the need to look for
new challenges.

The system architecture is documented at:
http://savannah.gnu.org/maintenance/SavannahArchitecture
and the up-to-date core config files can be found at:
bzr branch bzr://bzr.savannah.gnu.org/administration

I'll be reasonably available to answer questions people have on the
system when the above documentation is not enough.

Cheers!