[Savannah-hackers-public] mail archives missing

From: Karl Berry
Subject: [Savannah-hackers-public] mail archives missing
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2011 23:27:49 GMT

Bernie or whomever,

Two people have reported huge gaps in different mailing list archives
since the move.  So I surmise all lists are affected.  Help please?

Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2011 16:39:32 +0200
From: Stefano Lattarini <address@hidden>
To: address@hidden
Cc: address@hidden
Subject: [OT] automake-patches archives corrupted?

Hello automakers, and sorry for the off-topic.

I just wanted to signal that the mailing list archives at:
 <http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/automake-patches/>
are apparently missing an *awful lot* of posts, at least all those
between 19 January 2011 and 31 March 2011.  Do you have any idea of
why this is happening, or to whom I should singal the problem?

Thanks,
  Stefano