Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] mail archives missing

From: Bernie Innocenti
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] mail archives missing
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2011 22:51:14 -0400

On Fri, 2011-04-15 at 23:27 +0000, Karl Berry wrote:
> Bernie or whomever,
>
> Two people have reported huge gaps in different mailing list archives
> since the move.  So I surmise all lists are affected.  Help please?

The mbox files are there, but the html archives are still catching up.

I've restarted the full reconstruction yesterday, after enabling UTF-8
support. The new listserver is equipped with faster a processor and
faster drives, but it still takes an awful lot of time to process 3.7
million emails in our archives.

--
Bernie Innocenti
Systems Administrator, Free Software Foundation