Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] Savannah hosting request

From: Benedict Verhegghe
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] Savannah hosting request
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2011 22:22:24 +0100

Dear Savannah Hackers,

I regret to see that Savannah had to lock its hosting services because
of a lack of volunteers. As a lucky guy, who got his project (pyFormex)
approved just in time (thanks Karl), I feel sorry for those that can not
get access anymore. Being a Free Software supporter, I therefore want to
step forward as a volunteer to help Savannah with incoming registrations
and backend support requests. Even though my free time is rather
limited, I guess that in the current circumstances any help is welcome.

My user name on Savannah is bverheg.
I am the project manager and main developer of the pyFormex project and
have ample experience with GNU/Linux system administration and
programming (C, Python, and many more).

Benedict Verhegghe